If You Want To Take DS Group Distributorship Then You Submit The Form.
Getting the DS Group Distributorship is now easy!
Dharampal Satyapal Group (DS Group) is a well-known Indian company that produces a variety of products. Nowadays the group wants to increase its business base all over India. So they are all set to provide DS Group Distributorship to various vendors who are interested in this.
Things you should know about DS Group
This company was started in 1929 by Lala Dharampal Sugandhi in Chandni Chowk, New Delhi. Dharampal’s son Satyapal succeeded his father. The company that took charge is named after the father-son duo. The company’s turnover is more than Rs.6500 crores. Dharampal Satyapal Limited (DSL) is the flagship company of Dharampal Satyapal Group. Talking about the product portfolio of DS Group includes beverages, confectionery, dairy, and mouth fresheners; Hospitality, Tobacco, Packaging, and Agribusiness. There are various types of products. This group has 21 production units and 12 agro-based sites and 24 depots spread all over India with which today it does business on such a large scale. This group is launching its new products in the market. and is increasing its network, for which it is making its distributor, then if any person wants to take DS Group Dealership, then it is absolutely the right business in which one can earn good money. And also it is the right time to start a business with the DS group
Requirements for DS Group Distributorship
If you want to become DS Group Distributor then here are some DS Group Requirements you need to know. Below we mention all points that you need to take care of, Let’s find out about them together;
- You must have a Space to start the business.Yes, a good amount of space is needed to build an office and store the goods or stocks before starting a business.
- You need to submit some of your government-verified documents. Because the DS group will be asked you for verification of your identity.
- Worker requirement:-DS Group Distributorship requires at least 1 helper to help you in your business.
Investment requirement: – No business can be done without investment and a good investment is also required to become DS Group Distributor.
Investment for DS Group Distributorship
Want to know about the investment to take DS Group Franchise, then here are the details. To start this business the first investment you have to be done for a store and then after that, a godown has to be made, after that the company has to pay security fees. Likewise, many other different investments have to be made, the investment in it depends on the land. Because if you have your own land, it is a shop then you have to invest less and if you buy a shop or land then you have to invest more. Let’s find out the basic investment details to become DS Group Distributor;
- 5 Lakhs To Rs. 10 Lakhs around Security Fees you need to deposit.
- Shop & Storage/Godown Costcomes around Rs. 5 Lakhs To Rs. 10 Lakhs
- There are some Other Charges, on which you need to invest around 2 Lakhs To Rs. 3 Lakhs
If we say a Total Investment for DS Group Franchise then that is around Rs. 20 Lakhs To Rs. 25 Lakhs
Land for DS Group Distributorship
Land is a very important factor before starting any business. Let’s see the Land you need For DS Group Distributorship. Firstly the land you need to build a store where you can store all your stocks and for a godown. So let see how much land you need inside it.
- 200 Square Feet To 300 Square Feet area you need for Showroom where you can set up your office
- For Godown, you need an area around 300 Square Feet To 500 Square Feet
If we calculate the Total Space you need to start DS Group Dealership is around 700 Square Feet To 800 Square Feet
Documents for DS Group Distributorship
Get your all Document ready For DS Group Distributorship. Yes if you want to get instant approval from the team and start your business as first as possible then keep all these documents ready. As we already mention they need some of your personal information and government Id proofs to verify your identity then they are the first priority. Let’s know about it in detail below;
Personal Document (PD): – There are many documents inside the personal document such as:
- You need to submit your ID Proofs like Aadhaar Card, Pan Card, Voter Card
- You need to give a verified Address Proof like Ration Card, Electricity Bill
- Bank Account With Passbook details also you have to provide them to become a DS Group Distributor
- Photograph, Email ID, Phone Number also a very important part you need to give them for compulsory.
- And also Other Document you need likeFinancial Document, GST Number
How to Apply Online for DS Group Distributorship
Here is the complete process of applying for DS Group Distributorship online. If you want to take DS Group‘s Food, Beverages, Mouth Fresheners, Confectionary, Tobacco, Luxury Retail, Hospitality, Agri-Business then follow the steps given below.
- First visit DS Group’s official website
- On the home page, the option of Write To Us will be found, click on it. After clicking on it, a form will open.
- After filling the form completely, click on Send, then registration will be done and a call will come from the company’s side for a few days.
- After a complete verification they will approve you to start DS Group Franchisebusiness with them.
DS Group Distributorship Expansion Location
- In the North of India,the places for DS Group Franchise are Delhi, Uttar Pradesh, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Punjab, and Uttaranchal
- In the South of India, the places for DS Group Franchise are Kerala, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh
- In the East of India, the places for DS Group Franchise areAssam, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Tripura, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Nagaland, West Bengal, Sikkim, Odisha
- In the West of India, the places for DS Group Franchise are Gujarat, Rajasthan, Maharashtra, Goa
- In Central India,the places for DS Group Franchise are Chhattisgarh, Madhya Pradesh, Bihar, Jharkhand
- Also in the Union Territories, the places for DS Group Franchise arePondicherry, Chandigarh, Lakshadweep, Daman and Diu, Jammu and Kashmir,